Washington Horror Blog

SEMI-FICTIONAL CHRONICLE of the EVIL THAT INFECTS WASHINGTON, D.C. To read Prologue and Character Guide, please see www.washingtonhorrorblog.com, updated 6/6//2017.

Sunday, October 09, 2011

The Diary of Washington Water Woman

When there's just a little peanut butter left in the jar, you can pour some milk in and close the jar and shake it up, and it's like a peanut butter milkshake. Tonight I added a little cereal and called it dinner. This is because my brain has collapsed after a miserable workweek and overly busy weekend. I have only enough synapses still firing to call my niece and wish her a happy birthday, and then my to-do list will finally be complete and I can go to bed. Then next weekend I can return to writing about Washington horrors instead of just living them.

Until then, ponder the horror which is the members of a certain political party in the U.S. Senate who are trying to kill the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau by refusing to vote on President Obama's nominee:

http://www.consumeraffairs.com/news04/2011/10/consumer-financial-protection-bureau-nominee-faces-senate-vote.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home