Washington Horror Blog

SEMI-FICTIONAL CHRONICLE of the EVIL THAT INFECTS WASHINGTON, D.C. To read Prologue and Character Guide, please see www.washingtonhorrorblog.com, updated 6/6//2017.

Monday, November 09, 2009

Health Scare

Guest Blogger: Congressman Herrmark-

"I am very sad to report that insane/communist/terrorist/femi-nazi/tree-hugging/welfare-mother-loving/medicinal marijuana types have passed a health insurance bill in the U.S. House of Representatives. This is not why we tore down the Berlin Wall 20 years ago! I fought it as valiantly as I could, my brothers--we must now pray for the Senate to stop the madness!"


Guest Blogger: Former Senator Evermore Breadman--

"I am too ill to write in my blog this week. Please pray for me to the patron saint of lobbyists."


Guest Blogger Lynnette Wong--

"There aren't enough herbs in China to cure Breadman now."


(Washington Water Woman will return this weekend.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home